Customer Relationship Management (CRM)With a Microsoft Dynamics CRM system, business can:
- Achieve a 360-degree view of the customer relationship,
- Automate common business processes to reduce manual task and common workflows,
- Deliver a more consistent customer experience by streamlining customer interactions,
- Enable executives to measure and report on key metrics related to their business so they can make better business and strategy.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a business software application that allows companies of all size to track, manage, and report on customer interactions and also streamline various operations, such as financial analysis, customer relationships, supply chain management, and so on.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM includes the following three main modules:
- Sales Module,
- Marketing Module,
- Service Module.
- Achieve clear view of business,
- Leverage agility for competitive advantage,
- Partner with IT for long term success,
- Reach high user adoption,
- Develop consistent customer processes,
- Leverage reporting and analytics,
- Use familiar Microsoft Office tools,
- View role-tailored customer information,
- Minimize data entry.